Full Conference Attendee Rate:
Super Early Bird: Until July 31st, 2017 $395/$300
Early Bird: Until January 15th $495/795
Regular Rate: Until July 19th $595/895
On-Site Rate: $695/995
FreedomFest is the ultimate experience for any liberty-loving individual. A full three-day intellectual feast, your registration covers everything – general session panels and debates, multiple breakout sessions at a time on everything from technology to healthy living to investing to history and more; plus the Anthem Film Festival; and the amazing “Trade Show for Liberty” (our Exhibit Hall), not to mention spending time with other passionate defenders of freedom. See a complete list of all the benefits below.
Full Registration Rates include:
- 3 1/2 days of general sessions & breakout sessions, debates, panels, and speeches
- Welcome Cocktail Reception and Grand Opening of the Exhibit Hall
- All conference materials
- Unlimited entrance to our Exhibit Hall
- Full access to all Anthem Film Festival screenings, just steps away from the Exhibit Hall
- Complimentary light breakfast and coffee in the Exhibit Hall every morning
- Access to the FreedomFest Virtual Clubhouse Group (Facebook Group)
A $75 per person fee will apply to all registration cancellations. After June 1 the cancellation penalty is 50% of total registration amount paid, or you can apply the full registration amount paid to a future FreedomFest event. Special events purchases are 100% refundable before June 1, 50% refundable between June 1 and July 1, and are non-refundable after July 1.
Lost Badge Fee
Please note that in the case of a lost or misplaced badge or other ticket, requiring reprinting, will incur a $20 replacement fee.